aksaray escort cubuk escort burdur escort canakkale escort corlu escort erzurum escort eskisehir escort gebze escort inegol escort iskenderun escort isparta escort karaman escort kastamonu escort kemer escort kocaeli escort manisa escort konya escort mugla escort rize escort sakarya escort trabzon escort cerkezkoy escort tekirdag escort usak escort balikesir escort
Cross Enrollment
gaziantep evden eve nakliyat


Within the College

Cross - enrollment within the College may be permitted to students provided the subject/descriptive title and course description are the same with that of his School and if it has equal or greater credit units. Permit for cross-enrollment within the College must be secured from the Office of the Registrar.


Outside the College

Cross -enrollment outside the College may also be allowed only for meritorious reasons such as to allow him to graduate, to allow him to make up for the course deficiency in order to regain regular academic standing. Major subjects are not allowed to be cross - enrolled. The concerned student must see the Registrar for the permit for cross - enrollment. The Registrar shall give no credit for the subject/s taken by a student in any college or university if the enrollment is not permitted.

Before the cross-enrollment, whether within or outside the College, the student should finish first his registration in the School where he is primarily enrolled. The total number of units should not exceed the maximum units allowed for the term.


Request to Shift/Change Course

Ideally, a student is discouraged to shift or change his course. However, approval is granted on a case-to-case basis. The concerned student has to write a letter addressed to the Dean expressing his reasons as to why he wants to shift/change his course. The student concerned and his parents sign in the letter. The Dean approves the request that will be presented to the accepting Dean. The Registrar will have to be provided with a copy of the approved letter of request for record purposes.


Transfer Credential

Any student who is free from financial or property responsibilities with the College may be granted Transfer Credential. Admission requirements must be completed first before the issuance of any student record.




Arac Kaplama
Monday the 22nd. © 2017 • Marinduque State College • Panfilo M. Manguera, Sr. Road, Tanza, Boac, Marinduque - Philippines • Tel No. (042) 332-2028/2728. .
hacklink ankara temizlik kecioren evden eve nakliyat gaziantep evden eve nakliyat mugla evden eve nakliyat bursa evden eve nakliyat evden eve nakliyat gebze evden eve nakliyat ankara evden eve nakliyat amerikan viagra hap Medyum ankara Medyumlar ankara medyum manisa medyum konya medyumlar istanbul istanbul medyum Medyum bakirkoy medyum eskisehir medyumlar eskisehir ask buyusu nasil yapilir medyum sisli
penis büyütücü Penis sertleştirici Azdırıcı haplar canlı tv trt 1 star tv Chip satış beylikdüzü escort alucra hacklink hacklink panel child porno